Stevenage Borough Council's application form for the Government ‘Local Restrictions Support Grant’ (LRSG) is live on their website!
See below for the information provided by SBC as to eligibility:
At the start of the second national lockdown, (Thursday 5 November 2020), local businesses who have been ordered to close for four weeks may be eligible for a Government grant of up to £3,000.
The Local Restrictions Support Grants (LRSG ) which helped businesses ordered to close in local tier 3 lockdowns, is now available for businesses required to close in national measures.
Which businesses will benefit?
A business may be eligible if it :
- Occupies a property and has liability for business rates
- Has been required to close from 5 November 2020, following the second national lockdown and was trading up to this date
- Has been unable to provide its usual in-person customer service from its premises
Businesses will not be eligible if:
- It has been able to continue to operate during lockdown because it does not depend on providing direct in-service services from its premises
- Has reached the state aid limits (the national business support grant counts towards state aid.) If you have reached the limit , you may still be eligible for funding under the Covid-19 Temporary Framework rules where the limit is €800,000
- Businesses that were in administration, are insolvent or where a striking off notice has been made at the date of local lockdown
- For properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or under, the grant is £1,334 per 28 day qualifying restriction period
- For properties with a rateable value over £15,000 and less than £51,000 the grant is £2,000 per 28 day qualifying restriction period
- For properties with a rateable value of £51,000 or over grant will be £3,000 per 28 day qualifying restriction period
Please note: due to the checks SBC need to carry out, there may be a short delay in issuing payments to eligible businesses
To access this grant support, complete the application form here: https://services.stevenage.gov.uk/~?a=local-lockdown-grant
Apply ASAP to ensure you’re able to access this grant at the earliest opportunity.