Wenta's Charitable Support This Festive Season
Over £1500, a van's worth of charity shop items and a whole range of food bank supplies... all donated to charities this festive season!
Every Christmas, Wenta supports a variety of charities as a way of giving back to local communities and this year is no different.
We are pleased to announce the following donations have been made by Wenta to the below local charities:
- Peace Hospice Care received a monetary donation in support of their work providing support services for people living with life-limiting illnesses. (As part of Watford Mayor, Peter Taylor's Christmas card campaign.)
- Herts Domestic Abuse Helpline received a monetary donation to help fund their confidential, free, support and signposting service for anyone affected by domestic abuse. (As part of Watford Mayor, Peter Taylor's Christmas card campaign.)
- Communities 1st received a monetary donation to help them to support, develop and connect local voluntary and community organisations, and improve quality of life in various communities.
- All Aboard Charity Shops collected a large donation of clothes, toys, and other items this month from our Watford Business Centre. These items will be sold in their charity shops so that they can continue their mission to support other charities in need that are providing anything from hospital equipment to learning programmes.
- The Trussell Trust - North Enfield Foodbank will be collecting a wonderful selection of items as a food bank donation before Christmas, donated by our Enfield Centre staff and clients. To help feed and support those in need.