Today is #MicroBizMatters Day 2021
IT'S THE 7th ANNUAL #MICROBIZMATTERS DAY TODAY, FRIDAY 8TH JANUARY!
The team behind #MicroBizMatters has entitled this year's day 'One Million Helping Hands'.
The aim is to get at least one million business owners to give a little time on #MicroBizMatters Day to help another business owner. So why not join in and tweet what you've done to help another business owner with the #MIcroBizMatters hashtag to show your support and help your business community!
About #MicroBizMatters Day 2021:
- Produced and hosted this year on Friday, January 8 by the Yorkshire in Business team who have been supported by their partner, Sage UK.
- 10 hours of Recognition, Action and Learning, fronted by the co-founders, Tina Boden and Tony Robinson OBE and including over one hundred business owner guests.
- From a multi-award-winning female Las Vegas Magician to the Customer Service King everyone will be giving their best advice on how to make 2021 #rock.
- Philip King, the Small Business Commissioner and Ian Cass, CEO of the Forum of Private Business, give their best positive cash flow tips to help in 2021.
- Above all, the team describe this day as "a crazy day of fun and celebration to kick off the New Year for all business owners."
- They also hope to gain donations to support #ExcludedUK to provide mental health support for those of the 3 million who now desperately need it.
- Learn more here: http://microbizmatters.co.uk
- Events schedule listed below:
Here's to making a difference with One Million Helping Hands on Tina and Tony's 7th Annual #MicroBizMatters Day!