We've started to make a list of some of the available grant support available to help small businesses through COVID-19!
Taking you directly to the sources so you can easily find what's best for you...
Wenta's grants and business support, accessible through our business support programmes:Explore Wenta's Business Support Programmes
.Gov grants and financial support:
- You can search to find coronavirus financial support for your business:
- Check if you can claim a grant through the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme:
- Find financial support for your business if you're self-employed, a small and medium-sized business, or just want to know about tax, rates relief, paying your employees and other financial support:
Facebook for Business:
- Facebook is starting to offer grants to a selection of small businesses around the world, sign-up to keep up to date with their eligibility criteria and show your interest:
Hertfordshire Community Foundation:
- You'll find a range of Grants in support of local Hertfordshire initiatives. If your business supports one of these initiatives, then you could be eligible for a grant:
More information to be added! For business advice and support please contact [email protected]