We are pleased to announce that our popular, in-person, business skills training workshops will be returning from the 24th September across our centres in Stevenage, Watford and Enfield. These workshops will continue to be delivered by our in-house, expert team of advisors but will look and feel a little different than before to ensure the health and safety of all our clients and staff.
Since the recent Government guidance updates, the team have been working tirelessly to transform our delivery of ‘in-person’ workshops to a way that we can re-start these safely and effectively.
Why come along to our in-person workshops?
We know that, from previous client feedback, our in-person training workshops offer the full learning experience and you can't quite beat a face-to-face training session.
By transforming our workshops; reducing capacity, adding one-way systems and installing perspex screens across all seat tables, you can now reap the benefits of our training workshops once again and feel safe at the same time. Our in-person workshops come with lots of benefits including:
- The chance to chat, network and collaborate with other small business owners
- 100% focus on the content provided without any other distractions
- The chance to chat with our business advisor directly, in-person with any questions you have
- An excellent opportunity to view and explore our business centres and workspace first-hand - take a look at our co-working facilities that are free of charge for people in their first 6 months of starting a business
- Bounce around fresh new ideas and gain new ones from other attendees
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere (away from your kitchen table) whilst taking in a wealth of knowledge and advice from Wenta's experienced advisors
How will Wenta’s in-person training workshops be different?
- All of our in-person, training workshops will be limited to a maximum of 9 seats (reduced from 20) to ensure that all attendees are kept socially distanced from one another.
- All attendees will have a designated ‘seat’ and ‘desk’ with clear, perspex screen fitted so that you can still chat and interact with the workshop trainer and fellow delegates, whilst feeling safe and comfortable.
- All of Wenta’s business centres are operating the SEE programme. We have one-way systems in operation as well as perspex screens in Reception areas for your safety. All public areas of our centres, including toilets, have clear signage to minimise traffic in these areas and are managed effectively for social distancing.
- All attendees will have hand sanitiser provided before, during and after each session. There are multiple sanitising points available across our centres.
- Only 1 workshop per day will be taking place across our locations to ensure all surfaces are sufficiently ‘deep cleaned’ between workshops with disinfectant.
- All our business centres continue to have ample, free car parking on-site.
Will Wenta be continuing to run webinars as well?
Our popular online webinars will continue to run alongside our in-person workshops and we are continually updating these to respond to demand. We know that everyone likes to learn differently, the choice is yours on how you would like to access our training.
The first ‘in-person’ training workshop that we will be running again will be ‘An Introduction to Starting Your Own Business’ on the 24th September...
Browse and book
Explore all of Wenta’s training workshops and webinars: