Paul is one of our online business advisors, providing information and support through the Wenta Online, live chat portal. As well as providing direct advice, he also gets involved in the creation of online resources for small businesses.
“Working here has provided me with the opportunity to continue doing what I enjoy, helping businesses to get started and to grow, whilst working alongside a great bunch of people!"”Paul Lee, Business Advisor
Business advice and mentoring, contract management, business start-up training, general management, finance management and bookkeeping
Education, Qualifications & Accreditations
- BSc with Honours in Civil Engineering, University of Birmingham
- D32/33 Assessor
- SFEDI assessed and approved Business Advisor
- PTLLS Qualified
- Level 1 Certificate in Bookkeeping (Computerised)
- Level 1 Diploma in Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
Tennis, rugby (used to play now only watch!) and walking
Got a business question?
We're here to help. Get in touch.
Book your free appointment below: