7 Top tips on starting a small business, written by a small business1 min read
We asked one of our Wenta client businesses 'Mood Pants LTD': What advice would you give to somebody starting up their own business?
...and they gave us these 7 top tips:
- Do plenty of market research to make sure that there is potential for your business to be a success.
- Borrow as little money as possible.
- Get as much support and advice as possible through Wenta and other organisations.
- Set goals every week.
- Always work towards a long term goal.
- Experiment which types of marketing are the most effective from a very early stage of the business.
- Believe in yourself!
Got a business question?
We're here to help. Get in touch.
Book your free appointment below: