Finance, funding and freebies.
How can I access finance and funding for my business?
We’re not-for-profit. We’re for making-you-a-profit.
As well as being the first to know about the latest grants available, we work in partnership with finance providers, including Finpoint and Start Up Loans, to help you find the right option for you and your business.
Find the right lender for you, with help from Finpoint
Wenta has partnered up with a trusted UK business financing platform, Finpoint to help small business owners find the right lenders and get access to finance options that are most relevant to your business - with just one simple online application.
Taking a whole to market approach, the funding platform is well placed to find a home for your funding needs among high street banks, alternative finance providers, crowdfunding platforms, investors as well as grant and R&D options.
- One online application - hundreds of options
- Free investor readiness review
- Algorithmic matchmaking technology with a human touch
What you need to do:
- Take a read through the '5-step guide to applying for business finance'
- Fill in one simple application form, using the link below
- Get started with comparing the different funding options available and negotiate directly with finance providers to find the best solution for your business
- Remember, sourcing finance with Finpoint is free and you could find a better deal because of the funders on Finpoint
Start Up Loans with the British Business Bank
Wenta is working in partnership with Start Up Loans (part of the British Business Bank) to give you more choice when it comes to financing your business.
With the British Business Bank, you can get financial help to start or grow your own business:
- By borrowing up to £25,000
- With a fixed interest rate of 6% p.a.
- Including a 1-5 year repayment term
- Plus, 12 months of free mentoring
- With the knowledge that all this is Government-backed
Free stuff for your business
We’ve partnered with a range of like-minded organisations to bring to you a variety of free and special offers.
Kickstart Scheme: New fresh skills for your business
Less than 30 placements to offer? Let us help you hire...
Wenta continues partnership with UENI to build every small business in Britain a free websiteJan 1, 2021
Other support related to finance and funding:
Access to Grants
Available grants in Herts, Beds, Bucks and North London. Know about a grant that isn't listed here? let us know by emai…
Financial support for businesses during COVID-19
A full range of business support measures have been made available to UK businesses by the government. See that support …
One-to-one anyone? Free, impartial business advice at Wenta
Whether you have a business idea you'd like to explore or you're already running a business, Wenta are here to help. All…
Helping businesses through COVID-19
We're here for you and your small business at this time of need with free business advice and support services.
The Business Bookshelf
Browse our collection of resources and templates for starting and running a small business.