Managing The Growth Of Your Small Business: Webinar
This webinar will cover the principles of growth and managing growth
About this event
Who is this webinar suitable for?
Starting a venture is one thing, growing it is another. Scaling effectively can be one of the most challenging aspects, with mis-managed growth often leading to downfall after so much time, effort and money has been invested. So if you are a business owner that has started to see growth, this Managing Growth webinar will help you to gain more creative, time and financial freedom as your venture transitions to offer greater reach and impact.
We'll look at the principles of growth and:
- The distinction between self-employment and business ownership
- Identifying and implementing optimal systems for record-keeping, decision-making, monitoring
- and evaluation
- Devising a range of risk-management processes to better manage business functions
- and the people involved
- How to hire to enable and enhance expansion
- Improving workflow and project management
- Licensing, franchising, acquiring another venture
- Principles of growth and managing growth
- Self-employed or running a business?
- Roles, functions and processes
- Procedures and the ‘Operations Manual’
- Scaling: outsourced support and staffing
- Business Models and workflow
- Next steps: action planning
Please note: The webinar may be recorded, however, having your Camera and microphone on is optional.
How can I book onto a webinar?
Webinars are booked online via www.wenta.co.uk using Eventbrite as the booking system. You do not need an account but you will need to provide your contact details to make a booking.
Will I receive reminder emails?
You will receive a confirmation email at the time of booking. Reminder emails are sent 2 days, 2 hours and 10 minutes before the event.
When will I receive the link to join the webinar?
Your reminder emails will contain the link to join the webinar. There are no passwords to join, you just need to click the link.
What time do I need join?
We start the webinars at the time advertised, we recommend you log in a few minutes early to ensure you do not miss any of the content.
Will I be able to ask questions?
If you would like to ask questions you can do by using the chat box or the “raise your hand” feature.
Can I watch back the webinar?
All webinars are recorded you so can catch up anything you may have missed.
Will I be able to turn off my microphone and camera?
As we record our webinars it’s optional if you would like to have your camera and microphone on. However, you can ask questions throughout the session using the chat box.
Will I get a copy of the slides?
After each webinar, a copy of the slides and recording is sent to all delegates that were in attendance.