Common Pitfalls to Avoid For Start-ups - Webinar
An insightful introduction to understanding why many small businesses fail and being able to navigate around these common problems.
About this event
Who is this Webinar for?
This webinar is ideal for any service-based venture (start-up, early-stage and established), wishing to understand more about the common pitfalls that start-ups face. This gives you an insight into how to avoid them to not only survive, but thrive.
It will be hosted by our partner Sheila Bell - owner and founder of the Cygnets Programme, who has been practicing and running courses in finance for decades, with many years of experience with start-up companies and their books/accounting.
This webinar will cover how managers and micro-ventures can understand and avoid issues that start ups face:
• Giving real life examples of mistakes easily made which have a devastating effect on the business
• Easy answers to navigate around those problems
• Understanding how certain elements can affect personal life, as well as business.
• Noticing and understanding the signs that there are problems to solve
This Webinar looks at
• Company types
• Business to model canvas
• Keeping organised
• HMRC and making tax digital
• Collecting Debts
Please note: The webinar may be recorded, however, having your Camera and microphone on is optional.
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.