Wenta is committed to providing high quality, efficient services that are relevant to individual client needs.
When availing of Wenta's services clients can expect:
- To be dealt with courteously and efficiently
- To have any enquiries dealt with effectively and any relevant information being provided
- That the advice and help given to them will be independent and will be in their best interests
- To be treated with equal consideration regardless of the type of business and the nature of the problem and irrespective of race, religion, gender, age or disability
- That information provided to Wenta personnel will not be divulged to anyone outside Wenta except with the client’s permission
- To receive a response to any complaint within 5 working days
- That Wenta staff will adhere to the principles and requirements of Wenta's quality policy and pursue the highest standards of service
If the service falls below these standards clients will be invited to write to:
Chief Executive, Wenta
The Wenta Business Centre
Tel No: 01438 310020
Wenta endeavours to ensure that its services and information are as up-to-date and accurate as possible. However, Wenta cannot guarantee the accuracy of all the information and advice given by its personnel and cannot accept any responsibility for errors and omissions on information and advice given in good faith.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the information and advice given to clients is correct Wenta accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage howsoever arising, occasioned by the implementation of such advice.
Wenta is registered under the Data Protection Act Registration No: Z5377404