"Find a job you enjoy doing and you will never have to work a day in your life."
We're passionate about helping people. We're collaborative by nature. We love going the extra mile in supporting people to achieve their business dreams.
Fancy joining us?
Take a look at our current vacancies below.
What's in it for you?
Being part of the Wenta team
A passion for helping people runs in the blood of all our team members. We love helping others to reach their potential and follow their business dreams.
We work alongside other motivated people who care about making a difference and achieving a shared vision.
We’re a friendly crew at Wenta and love to have fun. We hold at least one big social event every year, be it a summer BBQ or a festive party. Not to mention our local community events which provide plenty of opportunities to meet and network with our amazing clients and colleagues.
8 bank holidays plus 28 days of annual leave (reviewed annually) per year including a complete shut down of our offices over the period between Christmas and New Year. Plenty of time to rejuvenate and relax!
Training and development
We're committed to giving our team a wealth of ongoing training and development support. We continually invest in our people just as our people invest in us.
We're led by a strong Senior Management Team (SMT) and Board of non-executive directors who are dedicated to making a difference to the small business community.
Making a difference
Be part of a social enterprise that has been changing people's lives for the better since 1983. Working at Wenta, you'll be helping people across the country to start, run and grow their own business. We like to think of ourselves as pretty unique and fun - we work with an eclectic mix of businesses across varying industries and no 'one day' is ever the same.
- FLEX working hours
- Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Leave
- Staff Treats Membership for discounts and vouchers at selected retailers across England
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme (£500)
- At least 2 staff away days every financial year with scrumptious grub
- Paid travel expenses when working away from your usual place of work
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Life assurance
- Contribution to annual eye test
- Free weekly fresh fruit at many of our offices
We're supporting your dreams.
- Every day we enable someone to realise their business dreams
- We share your dreams by collaborating, listening and responding with the best business advice possible
We're passionate, energetic and committed.
- Always driven to go the extra mile for clients and each other
- We have fun celebrating clients and our successes
- To maximise opportunities to help grow your business
- To challenge ourselves to learn, to innovate and to adapt; realising even more dreams
“"Through our social enterprise, we will deliver the UK’s most successful, inclusive support and advice to people considering, starting and growing their own business."”
We're looking for new team members
Take a look at our available job vacancies below.
Got a question?
Wenta is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candiates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.