The Business Recovery & Growth
The Business Recovery and Growth (BRG) Programme gives Watford businesses and residents FREE of charge instant access to a wide range of business support services. The service is delivered by Wenta in partnership with Watford Borough Council.
What is the BRG Watford Programme?
- FREE of charge instant access to a wide range of business support services for Watford businesses and residents
- FREE impartial, expert 1:1 advice to help you start-up, adapt or grow an existing business - it's jargon-free, friendly advice during these stressful times.
- FREE instant access to business advice live chat, 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.*
- FREE skills training webinars and workshops on topics ranging from social media and marketing to cashflow and writing a business plan.
- FREE access to co-working and incubation space for new small businesses, with onsite business advice and COVID-19 safety measures in place.
- FREE specialist advice on topics such as IT, HR, websites and legal.
- FREE access to the business support ecosystem, connecting across Hertfordshire.
- FREE virtual networking opportunities with other like-minded businesses across Hertfordshire and beyond.
Who is this programme for?
- Aspiring business owners in Watford! Those that are interested in becoming self-employed.
- All existing business owners in Watford that would like advice, training or specialist support in strengthening, adapting or growing their business.
Want to start your own business?
In these challenging times we know many of us are facing lots of change right now. If you are considering self-employment, this programme can help you with:
- FREE impartial business start-up advice from our expert business advisors - either online, via telephone or face-to-face (with social distancing measures in place at our Watford business centre). From help with writing your business plan to raising finance, your advisor will be there to listen and guide you through each step of the way as you start your new venture.
- FREE access to a wide range of tailored business start-up webinars from 'Starting a business - is it right for me?' to 'Website Development for your Small Business' - all designed for those setting up their own business. These are also a great way to network with other like-minded people on a similar journey.
- FREE access to local co-working space at Wenta's Watford business centre based just off the A41 on Colne Way if you're needing space to work from or if you're simply fed up of working at home!
Needing some help with your business?
If you run your own business already, this programme can help you:
- Access specialist business support on areas such as ICT, websites, legal and marketing to help you to adapt or grow your business further. We'll connect you with our network of experienced specialists who will provide you with free consultancy and support on the areas you need
- Access free training webinars and workshops to help you and your team to re-skill or learn new tricks on subjects from social media to cashflow planning and marketing
- Access affordable and flexible workspace in Watford
- Find out about the wide range of business support available across the Hertfordshire network
Register for the BRG Watford programme today
FREE Wenta Business Support email
Grants. Finance. Free advice and training + more delivered to your inbox weekly
For all the latest business advice, grants, news and support available sign up to our mailing list today.