Central Bedfordshire Start-Up Grant
25% match-funded grants available for Central Bedfordshire Businesses
What is The Central Bedfordshire Start-Up Grant?
Grant available for businesses less than 3-years old in Central Bedfordshire
The Central Bedfordshire Grant Fund is a business start-up grant offering between £300 and £3,000 to start-up businesses based within Central Bedfordshire, which is funded by the UKSPF (UK Shared Prosperity Fund) and REPF (Rural England Prosperity Fund).
The aim of this grant is to help new businesses grow by assisting with start-up costs.
In order to access this grant, you must be able to demonstrate a need for the grant and specify how it will be used.
Who is this grant for?
For clients accessing the Central Bedfordshire Start-Up Programme and have received 12-hours support
- All clients must be signed up to be part of the Central Bedfordshire funded Start-Up Programme and must have completed to 12 hours advice/training
- The applicant must provide evidence that the business has been registered:
- if you are a limited company, you must be registered with Companies House
- if your business is a partnership, you must have a copy of your Partnership Agreement
- if you are a sole trader, you must be registered as self-employed with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Applicants must be aged 18 years and over
- Clients must submit a basic outline business plan including financial projections
- Any business activity that is illegal or deemed unsuitable for public support by Central Bedfordshire Council will not be eligible for consideration