Face-to-face Workshop - Financial Management For My Business - Enfield
This is a face-to-face workshop (yes, with REAL people, in-person!)
During the workshop there will be the opportunity for networking with other like-minded people and hear from other business owners.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop has been designed as a beginner's guide for businesses, focused on the subject of Finance and Bookkeeping.
For a business to succeed the finances must add up. This workshop gives you an understanding of the financial implications of running your own business. It also teaches you bookkeeping to an acceptable standard for HMRC.
This workshop will allow you the opportunity to ask questions and to discuss your ideas with others in the same position as you. Talking to others in the same boat can be great for building confidence and gaining some inspiration. Delegates find they leave with practical knowledge, new ideas and often some useful contacts too.
Legal Status of Business and Basic Bookkeeping
- Considering the Legal Status of your business, covering pros and cons of each ‘format of business’
- Introducing you to the fundamentals of the basic bookkeeping process
BREAK / Optional networking time
Cashflow, Profit and Loss:
- Profit and loss forecasting and management; how to determine the profitability of your business
- Cashflow forecasting and management; understanding the cash required to start up and run your business
- The importance of both in ensuring your business is on an even keel financially
LUNCH / Optional networking time
VAT, NIC, Personal and Business Tax:
- VAT – thresholds, registration, recording and returns
- NIC – reviews all classes of NIC – NIC1,2 and 4
- Taxation – covers personal taxation and company (corporate) taxation
Can't make a workshop? Book to join a Finance and Bookkeeping For Your Small Business Webinar here.
COVID-19 safeguarding measures and controls at Wenta
Here at Wenta we’re following all Government guidelines and advice with regards to COVID-19 safety measures.
Our number one priority is the safety of Wenta clients and staff so safety measures have been implemented across all of our training venues.
You can take a look at our Wenta COVID-19 Risk Assessment here to see what has been implemented to protect our staff, clients and suppliers from coronavirus.
We are operating one way systems across our business centres. We will provide hand washing facilities (soap and water) and alcohol-based hand gel in areas where washing facilities are not readily available.
Delegates will be encouraged to wash their hands regularly and follow all Government guidelines.
You might also like…
Face-to-face Workshop - Financial Management For My Business - StevenageBusiness Technology Centre Stevenage.
Face-to-face Workshop - Financial Management For My Business - WatfordThe Wenta Business Centre, Watford.
Face-to-face Workshop - Financial Management For My BusinessBusiness Technology Centre Stevenage, The Wenta Business Centre, Watford
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.