7:15pm - Registration
7:30pm - Prompt Start
Is this course right for me?
Especially useful for, but not exclusively aimed at start-ups. This course will suit company owners, business managers, and salespeople, especially those wishing to improve their presentation skills.
What will I learn?
- What makes a great elevator pitch?
- Learning effective strategies for specific objectives
- Creating and delivering a 30-40 seconds elevator speech
- Feedback on content and delivery
- Increase confidence in presenting
Meet your facilitators;
- Andrea Lee set up her own educational business 25 years ago with an initial investment of under £20, and saw it quickly grow to cater for 1000 children a week. The business continues to thrive. Andrea writes the Educational programme, recruits, trains and coaches licensee teachers to deliver the programme as well as market their classes. She also teaches her own groups, working directly with families. Having previously gained an MA in Education, specialising in Leadership and Management and EY Music, Andrea joined Toastmasters 18 months ago for a fresh challenge. She is currently President of Stevenage Speakers Club.