Who is this webinar for?
This webinar has been designed for small businesses who are looking to explore and understand finance options to fund their business in some way.
With SMEs taking on debt at record levels, the need for trusted advice is increasing. Over the coming months, businesses may need help and advice on how to:
- Manage their working capital
- Decide what the best options are for cash deposits
- Find where to turn to get more funding, etc
This webinar will include:
- Introduction of Wenta Business Finance Finder service and how we can help
- A discussion on how financial funding can be used to pay suppliers and staff
- Explore how you could fund your marketing and promotion activity
- Examine how to get finance to help with the process of re-opening your business and re-start trading activity.
- A Q&A with a panel of experts
Wenta's Business Finance Finder, Powered by Finpoint would also like to hear from any small businesses that are looking for any type of Business Finance, Coronavirus Interruption Loan Scheme, or funding for R&D. For example, this could be technology to use internally, perhaps to make remote working easier, or to use as a way of improving the website and e-commerce capability to reach more customers online.
Presented by: Alba Cadenas and Adrian Innes from Finpoint.
Adrian Innes is Chief Revenue Officer at Finpoint, a leading technology-based business finance platform. He has over 30 years of experience, working in banking and SME lending for both well-known banks and fintech. You can find out more here.
Alba Cadenas is a Partner Marketing Manager at Finpoint, armed with years of experience she brings with her a wealth of expertise on the subject of marketing in relation to finance and funding.
During this difficult time some businesses may have taken on new debt, so please note that the Wenta Business Finance Finder service is available 24/7 from Finpoint and has a team of finance experts that can help you navigate your options so that you can find the best funding option for your business. This is in addition to Wenta's free business advice and support service.