Three Rivers Business Advice and Support Programme
The Three Rivers Business Advice and Support Programme gives local residents looking to start a business a host of FREE instant access to a wide range of pre-start and early stage business support services. The service is delivered by Wenta in partnership with Three Rivers District Council.
What is the Three Rivers Business Advice and Support Programme?
- FREE of charge instant access to a wide range of business support services for Three Rivers pre-start and early stage businesses, and residents looking to start a business
- FREE impartial, expert 1:1 advice to help you start-up or grow your new business - it's jargon-free, friendly advice during these stressful times.
- FREE instant access to business advice live chat, 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.*
- FREE skills training webinars and workshops on topics ranging from social media and marketing to cashflow and writing a business plan.
- FREE specialist advice on topics such as IT, HR, websites and legal.
- FREE access to the business support ecosystem, connecting across Hertfordshire.
- FREE virtual networking opportunities with other like-minded businesses across Hertfordshire and beyond.
Who is this programme for?
- Aspiring business owners in Three Rivers! Those that are interested in becoming self-employed.
- All new business owners in Three Rivers that would like advice, training or specialist support in strengthening, adapting or growing their new business.
Want to start your own business?
In these challenging times we know many of us are facing lots of change right now. If you are considering self-employment, this programme can help you with:
- FREE impartial business start-up advice from our expert business advisors - either online or via telephone. From help with writing your business plan to raising finance, your advisor will be there to listen and guide you through each step of the way as you start your new venture.
- FREE access to a wide range of tailored business start-up webinars from 'Starting a business - is it right for me?' to 'Website Development for your Small Business' - all designed for those setting up their own business. These are also a great way to network with other like-minded people on a similar journey.
Needing some help with your new business?
If you are running your own business, this programme can help you:
- Access specialist business support on areas such as ICT, websites, legal and marketing to help you to adapt or grow your new business further. We'll connect you with our network of experienced specialists who will provide you with free consultancy and support on the areas you need
- Access free training webinars and workshops to help you and your team to re-skill or learn new tricks on subjects from social media to cashflow planning and marketing
- Find out about the wide range of business support available across the Hertfordshire network
Sign up for our mailing list here.
Grants. Finance. Free advice and training + more delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive email updates on Wenta's free training webinars, workshops, business advice programmes, affordable workspace and news.