Writing Your Business Plan
A business plan is a document that will not only help you to evaluate your business idea, but it will also provide you with focus and direction. It should set out what you want to achieve and how you intend to achieve it.
Making A Request For Funding
If you have identified that you will need to borrow money to start your business, then a detailed business plan will be required and will play a vital role in making a successful application for finance. A lender or investor will want to see that you can pay back any loans or provide them with a return on their investment.
Do's and Dont's
- Do think about the audience for your business plan and write it accordingly.
- Don’t forget to update your business plan regularly. Business planning is not just for start-up businesses!
Now you've read this article, we recommend that you...
- Bring everything together with our FREE 'Business planning' webinar, before you fill in the template
- Fill in your FREE business plan template
- Book a FREE business advice appointment to go over your plan and discuss next steps