Who are we and what do we do?
Wenta is the leading, independent social enterprise that provides inclusive support for everyone to start and run a successful, greener business. Our team is experienced, impartial and independent with no shareholders. We own and operate business centres, co-working space and light industrial units across Hertfordshire and North London as well as provide a variety of business support from one-to-one business advice to skills training. Wenta help people with free, unlimited, personalised, tailored business support and skills training particularly for those who face barriers. We make it easier, simpler and greener to start and run a business with our accessible, practical advice and affordable workspace.
Over the past six years, Wenta has seen rapid growth across all of its services, moving from a local brand to national and we’re proud to say that Wenta is now one of the largest enterprise agencies in England.
Our rapid growth now means that we are looking for a Receptionist / Client Support Assistant. The btc is our largest centre with over 130 offices, various meeting rooms, a bistro as well as an offsite industrial estate (Chells). We are proud to work in partnership with Stevenage Borough Council in managing the Centre.
Key Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to provide first class client service to internal and external clients via multiple communication channels as well as provide administrative support to the organisation.
Receptionist duties including but not limited to:
- First point of contact for internal and external clients
- Answering calls and taking messages where required
- Ensuring visitors sign in/out
- Manage distribution of card passes / fobs
- Manage distribution of car park permits
- Organising incoming and outgoing posts/parcels
- Updating and maintaining CRM system (MS Dynamics 365)
- Meeting room
- Booking, preparing and maintaining the meeting room ensuring catering, equipment etc are organised effectively
- Virtual Clients
- Managing the end to end virtual office client journey
- Support the growth of virtual office client base
- Completing administrative tasks as directed by Centre Manager or Operations Manager.
The list of above duties is not exhaustive, and the Receptionist may be required to adapt in order to response to our clients’ requirements and demands and when requested.
Application closing date: On-going until a suitable candidate is hired.
Candidates are asked to submit:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
Please return these documents to Louise Prosser, HR Advisor : [email protected]