Who are we and what do we do?
Wenta is the leading, independent social enterprise and not-for-profit that provides inclusive support for everyone to start and run a successful, greener business. Our team is experienced, impartial and independent with no shareholders. Wenta help people with free, unlimited, personalised, tailored business support and skills training particularly for those who face barriers. We make it easier, simpler and greener to start and run a business with our accessible, practical advice and affordable workspace.
Over the past six years, Wenta has seen rapid growth across all of its services, moving from a local brand to national, and we’re proud to say that Wenta is now one of the largest enterprise agencies in England.
Our ‘zero barrier’ services aim to support local economies by:
- Providing free skills training to those looking to ‘upskill’ or become self employed
- Providing free advice to help business to start, survive, re-build or grow their business – creating new jobs in the local area.
Wenta is experiencing unprecedented demand and, as a result, we are now looking to expand our talented team.
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious, energetic, and committed individual to join a high performing, multi award-winning organisation with 40 years of heritage and a real focus on helping people to start, develop and grow their business; supporting people to acquire the business skills that they need.
Key Purpose of Role
- Identify, offer and deliver a suite of support interventions and tools to ensure our clients are well supported into sustainable and meaningful business enterprise opportunities.
- To identify and support individuals that request relevant re-skilling, advice, and guidance.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to:
- Act as a first point of contact to incoming enquiries and provide a relevant level of business advice in support of our Net Zero & Business Advisors.
- Manage clients through their journey linking them with the most appropriate training, skills development and/or support for their journey into self-employment, business operation or social enterprise.
- Respond to incoming business advice enquiries through multiple communication and digital channel (phone, email, webchat and Microsoft Teams)
- Undertake detailed initial client assessment
- Establishing client’s eligibility for the programmes Wenta offer and able to assess client’s suitability for the chosen programme
- Provide information to the client about the various Wenta programmes, the support on offer and provide a basic level of business advice and/or signposting
- Book appointments for clients into relevant colleagues’ diaries
- Refer clients to partner organisations and maintain a record of the clients’ journey
- Organise client support events and partner sessions
- Monitor impacts and collate outputs throughout client’s journey, preparing client paperwork and keeping the company’s CRM system up to date with client information
- Collaboration with the Digital, Communications and Marketing (DCM) team for Wenta’s social channels
- To understand and monitor funded contract outputs to gauge project compliance and success
- Support the team with grant application submissions
- Maintain knowledge with the latest funding, Government guidance and business advice topics
- Develop and expand a database of key contacts and professionals (partners) who can offer expert business advice to our clients
- To use the MS Dynamics 365 CRM system to report data
- To collate and store documents in accordance with project and contract requirements
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet Company objectives
- To attend and contribute to the various internal and external meetings and to be involved in other Agency activities as requested by Wenta.
- Operate a Code of Confidentiality and impartiality at all times, remaining independent from any client’s business ventures with no direct involvement
- Meet and maintain all standards of quality as required contractually by Wenta in delivering programmes and contracts, and as stated in the Wenta Client Charter.
The list of above duties is not exhaustive, and the Business Triage Assessor may be required to adapt in order to respond to our clients’ requirements and demands and when requested by their line manager.
Candidates are asked to submit:
- A covering letter in support of your application expressing your interest, your availability/notice period and why you think you would be particularly suited to the role of Business Triage Assessor at Wenta.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Please return these documents to Louise Prosser, HR Advisor: [email protected]
Closing date: On-going until a suitable candidate has been successfully recruited