Who are we and what do we do?
Our mission is to provide inclusive support making it easier and greener to start and run a successful business.
Wenta is a local, not for profit, social enterprise that provides free, inclusive employability and self-employment skills and advice to local residents and businesses enterprises. Through our social enterprise, we aim to deliver the UK’s most successful, inclusive support and advice to people considering, starting, and growing their own business.
Key Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this role is to proactively focus on client acquisition, retention and excellence in customer service:
- To proactively acquire and retain clients.
- To identify and build sustainable relationships with clients and local business enterprises.
- To proactively network and promote Wenta’s services.
- Develop and implement plans with the DCS to proactively seek clients, achieving full occupancy.
- Develop and implement plans with the DCS to proactively increase ancillary income – virtual office services and meeting rooms
- Liaise and develop relationships with brokers, communicating market availability
- Conduct and oversee client viewing and negotiations
- Keep the company’s CRM system up to date with accurate and quality client information, including personal information, notes and updating their journey
- Collaboration with the Digital, Communication and Marketing (DCM) team on:
- Developing social media campaigns to promote the business centre
- Update on new information for PR purposes
- Raising awareness with stakeholder relationships
To actively promote our Net Zero and Feel Good service to all clients with a goal to reduce our carbon footprint and support businesses in their sustainable goals through our subsidised service.
- Collaboration with Business Advisors’ to ensure all Wenta free services are promoted and made full available to all clients including, Virtual mailbox, Incubator/collaboration station space, online support and consistently maintaining a professional relationship and understanding of clients businesses, supporting their needs.
- Operate a Code of Confidentiality and impartiality at all times, remaining independent from any clients’ business ventures with no direct involvement
- To gain insight into clients experiences, using this insight, provide the Director of Client Services insights into ways to improve customer experiences within the centre.
- Proactively manage clients requests for information, questions, queries, complaints within 1 day ensuring that you keep in regular contact with them to keep them updated on progress of more complex requests.
- Positively role model the organisation's values, behaviours and support the delivery of the strategy
- Manage and monitor KPI’s monthly
- Liaising and reporting to Director of Finance and Operations and others on:
- Facilities and maintenance elements
- Health and safety of the business centre and all associated building
- Vacant offices and communal areas are kept clean and tidy
- Act as a First Aider and Fire Warden for the business centre
- Collaboration with Human Resources on the following in relation to direct reports:
- Recruitment, Learning and development, Employee relations
- Deliver and train direct reports to manage online enquires and digital service
- Develop high level expertise and use of D365, the business centres software and operating system.
- Provide data for all centres giving Wenta insight to use to improve and develop its service
- Investigate ways to generate increased income flows by being entrepreneurial and commercial.
- Oversee the production of sales, service and rent invoice to clients
- Oversee the process of and resolving all local direct debits and chase non-payment
- Prepare annual budgets and the development of income for Wenta
- Management of annual rental increase
- Completion of moving in procedures, checklist and production of licence agreements
- Conduction of client exit interviews and agree any remedial work
- Oversee broadband and IT infrastructure for clients and staff at the business centres
- Management of all service orders for broadband/telephone etc
- Work as part of a team with all staff to meet Wenta’s objectives
To meet and maintain all standard of quality as required contractually by Wenta and as stated in the Wenta Client Charter
All Wenta employees undertake training to become Carbon Literate Qualified as part of Wenta’s commitment to our Net Zero goals.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and the Centre Manager may be required to carry out other duties, which are not listed above, as and when requested by Line Manager/CEO.
Candidates are asked to submit:
- A covering letter in support of your application expressing your interest and why you think you would be particularly suited to the role
- A detailed CV
Please return these documents to Sarah Robinson, Executive PA: [email protected]
- Closing date for applications: Friday 19th August 2022
- Interviews will take place week commencing 29th August 2022.