The South East Midlands Start-up Programme
The South East Midlands Start-up Programme, funded by the European Regional Development Fund, gives residents of Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire with free access to 12 hours of support for new business owners.
What is The South East Midlands Start-up Programme?
This programme gives you free access to 12 hours of free business support to help you start your own business.
Choose which free support you would like (or have a blend of them all!):
- one-to-one business advice
- webinars and workshops
- access to business start-up services
- business incubation workspace
- specialist social enterprise support
What region does this programme cover?
The South East Midlands Start-up Programme is for residents of Bedford Borough, Central Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes and Northamptonshire. All regions within the SEMLEP area.
Claim your free 12 hours of business support now.
Workshops, webinars and networking: Attend our interactive workshops, focused on some of the key elements needed to help support and grow any new business. CExplore workshops and webinars
Book a business advice appointment
One-to-one business advice:
Be guided every step of the way with expert advice from a Business Advisor face-to-face, online or over the phone! They can help you with anything from writing your business plan to raising finances.
Incubation workspace: Use one of our exciting, interactive shared workspaces for business start-ups. Positioned in convenient locations, providing access to modern, flexible hot-desking facilities, an on-site business advisor and the opportunity to meet other entrepreneurs.Discover our incubation and shared workspaces
Wenta is working in partnership with the Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce, to bring our South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP) clients an exclusive offer of 12 months FREE membership to the Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce!*
Here's what you'll be getting from the Chamber, in addition to Wenta's SEMSUP benefits:
- Networking events and other help to enable you to connect with fellow Chamber members
- Access to an online Legal and HR package (700+ templates for HR, Health & Safety, Company legal documents, and other templates)
- Access to the Chamber's discounted company benefits including discounted AA Cover, debt recovery, healthcare and more
- Regular updates on local business news, grants, funding and local business support
Sign up to the Wenta Mailing List
Sign up to our Wenta mailing list to receive the latest news, webinars, workshops and support available to small business owners.