Director of Finance and Operations
Antonio is the Director of Finance and Operations at Wenta, responsible for Finance, ICT, Facilities Management, Human Resources and Learning and Development across the organisation. As a member of Wenta’s Senior Management Team, Antonio provides strategic direction on the organisation’s finance and operations.
“Having joined Wenta, I have come to recognise Wenta as being a people-friendly organisation. Think big. Innovate. Try often, but fail quickly and fail cheaply in business. Success comes from action. Inaction will not change anything.”Antonio Dias
Expertise & Qualifications
- Strategic growth, acquisitions and mergers in commercial businesses, charity and not for profit organisations, accounting and finance in multiple sectors.
- ACCA qualified Accountant with over 15 years of post-qualification working experience.
- Senior Financial Accountant / Financial Controller at Day Lewis PLC
- Group Financial Controller at The Private Clinic Limited
- Head of Finance and Decision Support at Shelter Trading Limited
- Led and managed teams in various industries across different organisations.
Travelling, keen Liverpool Football Club supporter, enjoys following sports, reading, spending time with friends and family.