Starting a Business
Almost all of us at some stage in our lives dream of starting a business, but for many, that dream stops short of a reality, simply because it seems such a daunting prospect.
If you’ve decided you’d like to be your own boss and start up in business you may have found yourself considering the following:
- I’ve got an idea but how do I start up?
- Can I become my own boss?
- Can I turn my hobby into a new business?
- Can I choose the hours I work?
- How do I put together a business plan?
- What else do I have to consider when starting a business?
If you’ve asked yourself any of these questions, or need help to think things through, then Wenta can provide all the support you need to get your new business venture off the ground. We can help you take your first steps to starting a business with a range of low cost business advice*.
If you are considering starting a business Wenta invites you to attend our FREE Starting in Business course. Please see our training and development page for more information of this and other business start up courses. Following the course you are then able to access our one-to-one business advisory service. We have a range of highly skilled advisors, who will provide you with business advice and support and an impartial ear to listen to all of your questions. Using their substantial business acumen, they provide all the information and knowledge needed to enable you to start up your new business.
Looking for more intensive business support and a base for your start up? Our business incubation centres provide start-ups with both office space and advice in one facility.
See our Business Planning Tools for a sample business plan, cash flow forecast and the HMRC learning toolkit and tax widget.
Contact us now to speak with someone today and take the first step in starting your business.
* Wenta run a number of advisory programmes many of which enable us to offer our advice free of charge or at a very heavily subsidised rate. Where charges are applicable we would advise you of this in advance.