in partnership with
JournoLink's Journalist Question Time Event
Date: Tuesday 16th May 2017
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Venue: btc stevenage, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2DX
- Are you looking to grow your brand?
- How badly do you want to get in front of your target audience?
We have teamed up with online PR platform JournoLink to provide a free brand exposure event at the btc on May 16th.
At this event, you will have a unique opportunity to talk directly to, and ask questions of, professional journalists. It’s a great opportunity to understand how they work and how you can adapt your strategy accordingly.
This event is a good networking opportunity as well. You will meet other businesses facing the same challenges as you, and it’s a chance to share experiences and to learn from them.
The event will be held at the btc Stevenage from 6.30pm, and it will end at 8.30pm. The event will run as follows:
- 6:30pm: Arrive and Networking. This will give you a chance to mingle with other businesses and find out more about JournoLink.
- 7.00pm: Journalists Question Time: A panel of professional journalists will answer your questions on how to gain media exposure.
- 8.00pm: Networking. Complimentary refreshments will be served.
Register now for this free event sponsored by the btc, by clicking on the button below.