Employment Law Clinic
Dates: By appointment only
Time: 30 mins
Our Employment Law surgery is aimed at those starting up in business, individuals and existing businesses. Working in partnership with Gelbergs Solicitors, Wenta offer legal advice to start-up businesses who wish to ensure they are legally compliant from the outset.
This one-to-one appointment will cover:
- How to ensure the recruitment process is non-discriminatory
- Terms & conditions or contracts relevant to the business
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Regulations and policies to be considered
- How to avoid employment disputes
- How to handle grievance, disciplinary or dismissals
- Legal issues around social media
- How to buy and sell a business
- Taking a commercial lease
- Sign-posting to other useful services and resources
Consultations are confidential and impartial.
Please note: These are advisory services only - we are unable to prepare legal documents or act personally for our clients, only general advice can be given and reviewing lengthy documents will not be possible within the appointment time.
* Dates are subject to change, please call to confirm your booking.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01992 411996 to arrange a meeting.
Please see full Terms and Conditions.